A physically motivated constitutive model for 3D numerical simulation of skeletal muscles
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 545–562, May 2014
How to Cite
Weickenmeier, J., Itskov, M., Mazza, E. and Jabareen, M. (2014), A physically motivated constitutive model for 3D numerical simulation of skeletal muscles. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Biomed. Engng., 30: 545–562. doi: 10.1002/cnm.2618
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!