Some psychological aspects of colour blindness at school: A field study in Calabria and Basilicata (Southern Italy)
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Color Research & Application
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 216–220, June 2003
How to Cite
Gallo, P. G., Panza, M., Lantieri, P. B., Risso, D., Conforti, G., Lagonia, P., Piro, A., Tagarelli, G. and Tagarelli, A. (2003), Some psychological aspects of colour blindness at school: A field study in Calabria and Basilicata (Southern Italy). Color Res. Appl., 28: 216–220. doi: 10.1002/col.10148
- Issue online: 3 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2001
- Cassa di Risparmio di Calabria e Lucania Foundation of Cosenza
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!