Esthetic decision-making: How do people select colours for real settings?
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Color Research & Application
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 55–60, February 2008
How to Cite
de Destefani, L. R. G. and Whitfield, T. W. A. (2008), Esthetic decision-making: How do people select colours for real settings?. Color Res. Appl., 33: 55–60. doi: 10.1002/col.20361
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!