Color and women hitchhikers' attractiveness: Gentlemen drivers prefer red
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Color Research & Application
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 76–78, February 2012
How to Cite
Guéguen*, N. (2012), Color and women hitchhikers' attractiveness: Gentlemen drivers prefer red. Color Res. Appl., 37: 76–78. doi: 10.1002/col.20651
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!