Universality for the Focusing Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation at the Gradient Catastrophe Point: Rational Breathers and Poles of the Tritronquée Solution to Painlevé I
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 678–752, May 2013
How to Cite
Bertola, M. and Tovbis, A. (2013), Universality for the Focusing Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation at the Gradient Catastrophe Point: Rational Breathers and Poles of the Tritronquée Solution to Painlevé I. Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 66: 678–752. doi: 10.1002/cpa.21445
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!