Based on Report IMM-NYU 210, On the Theory of Flood Waves in Rivers, June 1954, prepared under Contract No. DA-33-017-Eng-223 for the U.S. Army Engineer Corps, Ohio River Division.
Non-linear diffusion of flood waves in rivers†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1957 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 291–303, 1957
How to Cite
Morikawa, G. K. (1957), Non-linear diffusion of flood waves in rivers. Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 10: 291–303. doi: 10.1002/cpa.3160100205
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: NOV 1956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!