Evaluation of the Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between the β3-Adrenoceptor Agonist Mirabegron and the Muscarinic Receptor Antagonist Solifenacin In Healthy Subjects
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© The Author(s) 2013
Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 255–263, July 2013
How to Cite
Krauwinkel, W. J. J., Kerbusch, V. M. M., Meijer, J., Tretter, R., Strabach, G. and Van Gelderen, E. M. (2013), Evaluation of the Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between the β3-Adrenoceptor Agonist Mirabegron and the Muscarinic Receptor Antagonist Solifenacin In Healthy Subjects. Clinical Pharm in Drug Dev, 2: 255–263. doi: 10.1002/cpdd.37
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!