MultiRace: efficient on-the-fly data race detection in multithreaded C++ programs
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Parallel and Distributed Systems: Testing and Debugging (PADTAD)
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 327–340, 10 March 2007
How to Cite
Pozniansky, E. and Schuster, A. (2007), MultiRace: efficient on-the-fly data race detection in multithreaded C++ programs. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 19: 327–340. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1064
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!