Parallel processing of remotely sensed hyperspectral imagery: full-pixel versus mixed-pixel classification
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 20, Issue 13, pages 1539–1572, 10 September 2008
How to Cite
Plaza, A. J. (2008), Parallel processing of remotely sensed hyperspectral imagery: full-pixel versus mixed-pixel classification. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 20: 1539–1572. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1291
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2006
- European Commission. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035927
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: PR2003-0360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!