The Collaboratory for the Study of Earthquake Predictability perspective on computational earthquake science
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th ACES Symposium, May 11–16, 2008, Cairns, Australia
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1836–1847, 25 August 2010
How to Cite
Zechar, J. D., Schorlemmer, D., Liukis, M., Yu, J., Euchner, F., Maechling, P. J. and Jordan, T. H. (2010), The Collaboratory for the Study of Earthquake Predictability perspective on computational earthquake science. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 22: 1836–1847. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1519
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- W. M. Keck Foundation
- Southern California Earthquake Center
- NSF Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: EAR-0106924
- USGS Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: 02HQAG0008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!