Numerical studies of quasi-static tectonic loading and dynamic rupture of bi-material interfaces
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th ACES Symposium, May 11–16, 2008, Cairns, Australia
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1684–1702, 25 August 2010
How to Cite
Langer, S., Olsen-Kettle, L. M., Weatherley, D. K., Gross, L. and Mühlhaus, H.-B. (2010), Numerical studies of quasi-static tectonic loading and dynamic rupture of bi-material interfaces. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 22: 1684–1702. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1540
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!