This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
A data-centered collaboration portal to support global carbon-flux analysis†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience from the Microsoft eScience Workshop
Volume 22, Issue 17, pages 2323–2334, 10 December 2010
How to Cite
Agarwal, D. A., Humphrey, M., Beekwilder, N. F., Jackson, K. R., Goode, M. M. and van Ingen, C. (2010), A data-centered collaboration portal to support global carbon-flux analysis. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 22: 2323–2334. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1600
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- Microsoft Corporation
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!