Fine tuning of the multiplexing facilities of Java's Remote Method Invocation
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1236–1260, 10 August 2011
How to Cite
Basanta-Val, P., García-Valls, M., Estévez-Ayres, I. and Fernández-González, J. (2011), Fine tuning of the multiplexing facilities of Java's Remote Method Invocation. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 23: 1236–1260. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1701
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!