Special Issue Paper
Configuring large-scale storage using a middleware with machine learning
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 2063–2077, 10 December 2011
How to Cite
Eyers, D. M., Routray, R., Zhang, R., Willcocks, D. and Pietzuch, P. (2011), Configuring large-scale storage using a middleware with machine learning. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 23: 2063–2077. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1716
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!