A preliminary version of this paper appeared in the Proceedings of the International Euro-Par Conference (Euro-Par 2010) 1.
Special Issue Paper
A liveness condition for concurrent objects: x-wait-freedom†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 2154–2166, 10 December 2011
How to Cite
Imbs, D. and Raynal, M. (2011), A liveness condition for concurrent objects: x-wait-freedom. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 23: 2154–2166. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1741
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!