Special Issue Paper
Scalable multicore architectures for long DNA sequence comparison
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 2205–2219, 10 December 2011
How to Cite
Sánchez, F., Cabarcas, F., Ramirez, A. and Valero, M. (2011), Scalable multicore architectures for long DNA sequence comparison. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 23: 2205–2219. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1753
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!