Special Issue Paper
Cost-effective queue schemes for reducing head-of-line blocking in fat-trees
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 2235–2248, 10 December 2011
How to Cite
Escudero-Sahuquillo, J., Garcia, P. J., Quiles, F. J., Flich, J. and Duato, J. (2011), Cost-effective queue schemes for reducing head-of-line blocking in fat-trees. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 23: 2235–2248. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1764
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!