Special Issue Paper
Fast learning and predicting of stock returns with virtual generalized random access memory weightless neural networks
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Workshop on High Performance Computational Finance & Java Technologies for Real-Time and Embedded Systems
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 921–933, 10 June 2012
How to Cite
De Souza, A. F., Freitas, F. D. and Coelho de Almeida, A. G. (2012), Fast learning and predicting of stock returns with virtual generalized random access memory weightless neural networks. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 24: 921–933. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1772
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq), Brazil. Grant Numbers: PQ 309831/2007-5, FACADOIC 620185/2008-2, PQ 308096/2010-0
- Fundação de Apoio à Ciência e Tecnologia do Espírito Santo (FAPES), Brazil. Grant Number: PRONEX 48511579/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!