Special Issue Paper
Evaluating frame structure design in WiMAX relay networks
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Evaluation of communications in distributed systems
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 608–625, 10 April 2013
How to Cite
Taha, A.-E. M., Kolomitro, P., Hassanein, H. and Abu Ali, N. (2013), Evaluating frame structure design in WiMAX relay networks. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 608–625. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1803
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Qatar Foundation (QF) under the National Priorities Research Program (NPRP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!