Special Issue Paper
Efficient signcryption in the standard model
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combine special issues of MCMCE & CIT 2010 & Managing Web 2.0 Content
Volume 24, Issue 17, pages 1977–1989, 10 December 2012
How to Cite
Li, F., Zhang, M. and Takagi, T. (2012), Efficient signcryption in the standard model. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 24: 1977–1989. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1823
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60803133, 60873233, 61073176
- State Key Laboratory of Information Security
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!