Special Issue Paper
Asynchronous adaptive optimisation for generic data-parallel array programming
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Compilers for Parallel Computing
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 499–516, 10 April 2012
How to Cite
Grelck, C., van Deurzen, T., Herhut, S. and Scholz, S.-B. (2012), Asynchronous adaptive optimisation for generic data-parallel array programming. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 24: 499–516. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1842
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!