Special Issue Paper
Compiler and runtime support for enabling reduction computations on heterogeneous systems
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Compilers for Parallel Computing
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 463–480, 10 April 2012
How to Cite
Ravi, V. T., Ma, W., Chiu, D. and Agrawal, G. (2012), Compiler and runtime support for enabling reduction computations on heterogeneous systems. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 24: 463–480. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1848
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!