Distributed data mining patterns and services: an architecture and experiments
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 1751–1774, October 2012
How to Cite
Cesario, E. and Talia, D. (2012), Distributed data mining patterns and services: an architecture and experiments. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 24: 1751–1774. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1877
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!