Rendezvous-based collaboration between autonomous entities: centric versus associative
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 289–308, 10 March 2013
How to Cite
Kristensen, B. B. (2013), Rendezvous-based collaboration between autonomous entities: centric versus associative. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 289–308. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1887
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!