Resource analyses for parallel and distributed coordination
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 309–348, 10 March 2013
How to Cite
Trinder, P. W., Cole, M. I., Hammond, K., Loidl, H.-W. and Michaelson, G. J. (2013), Resource analyses for parallel and distributed coordination. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 309–348. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1898
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- European Union. Grant Number: RII3-CT-2005-026133
- ‘SCIEnce: Symbolic Computing Infrastructure in Europe’. Grant Number: IST-2010-248828
- ‘ADVANCE: Asynchronous and Dynamic Virtualisation through performance ANalysis to support Concurrency Engineering’. Grant Number: IST-2011-287510
- ‘RELEASE: A High-Level Paradigm for Reliable Large-scale Server Software’. Grant Number: IST-2011-288570
- ‘ParaPhrase: Parallel Patterns for Adaptive Heterogeneous Multicore Systems’
- UK's Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/G055181/1
- ‘HPC-GAP: High Performance Computational Algebra and Discrete Mathematics’. Grant Number: EP/F 030657/1
- ‘Islay: Adaptive Hardware Systems with Novel Algorithmic Design and Guaranteed Resource Bounds’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!