Resource analyses for parallel and distributed coordination
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 309–348, 10 March 2013
How to Cite
Trinder, P. W., Cole, M. I., Hammond, K., Loidl, H.-W. and Michaelson, G. J. (2013), Resource analyses for parallel and distributed coordination. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 309–348. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1898
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- European Union. Grant Number: RII3-CT-2005-026133
- ‘SCIEnce: Symbolic Computing Infrastructure in Europe’. Grant Number: IST-2010-248828
- ‘ADVANCE: Asynchronous and Dynamic Virtualisation through performance ANalysis to support Concurrency Engineering’. Grant Number: IST-2011-287510
- ‘RELEASE: A High-Level Paradigm for Reliable Large-scale Server Software’. Grant Number: IST-2011-288570
- ‘ParaPhrase: Parallel Patterns for Adaptive Heterogeneous Multicore Systems’
- UK's Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/G055181/1
- ‘HPC-GAP: High Performance Computational Algebra and Discrete Mathematics’. Grant Number: EP/F 030657/1
- ‘Islay: Adaptive Hardware Systems with Novel Algorithmic Design and Guaranteed Resource Bounds’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!