Special Issue Paper
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Advances in parallel, distributed, embedded and ubiquitous systems (ICA3PP 2011)
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2112–2122, 25 September 2013
How to Cite
Li, F., Bin Muhaya, F. T., Khan, M. K. and Takagi, T. (2013), Lattice-based signcryption. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2112–2122. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2826
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60803133, 60873233, 61073176, 61003230, 61003232, 61103207
- King Saud University. Grant Number: 09-INF851-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!