A shorter version of the paper was presented at the 9th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing, 2011.
Special Issue Paper
Efficient protocol design for dynamic tag population monitoring in large-scale radio frequency identification systems†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Advances in parallel, distributed, embedded and ubiquitous systems (ICA3PP 2011)
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2080–2097, 25 September 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, Q., Bu, K., Xiao, B. and Sun, L. (2013), Efficient protocol design for dynamic tag population monitoring in large-scale radio frequency identification systems. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2080–2097. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2835
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!