Special Issue Paper
Parallelizing a Black-Scholes solver based on finite elements and sparse grids
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Special issue on computational finance (CoF09)
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1640–1653, 25 June 2014
How to Cite
Bungartz, H.-J., Heinecke, A., Pflüger, D. and Schraufstetter, S. (2014), Parallelizing a Black-Scholes solver based on finite elements and sparse grids. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 26: 1640–1653. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2837
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!