Special Issue Paper
General-purpose computation on GPUs for high performance cloud computing
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Cloud scalability: building the Millennium Falcon and Scalable optimization in grid, cloud, and intelligent network computing
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1628–1642, 25 August 2013
How to Cite
Expósito, R. R., Taboada, G. L., Ramos, S., Touriño, J. and Doallo, R. (2013), General-purpose computation on GPUs for high performance cloud computing. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1628–1642. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2845
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain under Project. Grant Number: TIN2010-16735
- FPU. Grant Number: AP2010-4348
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!