Special Issue Paper
Cooperative and reactive scheduling in large-scale virtualized platforms with DVMS
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Cloud scalability: building the Millennium Falcon and Scalable optimization in grid, cloud, and intelligent network computing
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1643–1655, 25 August 2013
How to Cite
Quesnel, F., Lèbre, A. and Südholt, M. (2013), Cooperative and reactive scheduling in large-scale virtualized platforms with DVMS. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1643–1655. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2848
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!