Special Issue Paper
Evaluating the effectiveness of the abstract transaction model in testing Web services transactions
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Intelligent e-Services and PPAM 2013
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 765–781, 25 March 2015
How to Cite
2015), Evaluating the effectiveness of the abstract transaction model in testing Web services transactions. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 27: 765–781. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2851, and (
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!