The initial work was published in Proc. of 6th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2008), pp. 228–243, September 2008, Milan, Italy. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 5240, Springer.
Incorporating structural improvement into resource allocation for business process execution planning†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 427–442, 10 March 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Liu, C., Zhao, X. and Ding, Z. (2013), Incorporating structural improvement into resource allocation for business process execution planning. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 427–442. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2855
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- Australian Research Council under Linkage. Grant Number: LP0990393
- Chinese NSFC. Grant Numbers: 91124001, 61073033
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!