Special Issue Paper
Clock synchronization in high-end computing environments: a strategy for minimizing clock variance at runtime
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Latest Trends in Computer Architectures and Parallel and Distributed Technologies
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 881–897, 25 April 2013
How to Cite
Jones, T. and Koenig, G. A. (2013), Clock synchronization in high-end computing environments: a strategy for minimizing clock variance at runtime. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 881–897. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2868
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2011
- U.S. Government. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!