Dynamic branch speculation in a speculative parallelization architecture for computer clusters
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 932–960, May 2013
How to Cite
Puiggali, J., Szymanski, B. K., Jové, T. and Marzo, J. L. (2013), Dynamic branch speculation in a speculative parallelization architecture for computer clusters. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 932–960. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2872
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!