Special Issue Paper
Face detection algorithm based on hybrid Monte Carlo method and Bayesian support vector machine
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Special Issue on Advances in Networking Technologies for Wireless Internet
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1064–1072, 25 June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Zhang, T., Jia, Z. and Ding, L. (2013), Face detection algorithm based on hybrid Monte Carlo method and Bayesian support vector machine. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1064–1072. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2874
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!