Supporting lock-based multiprocessor resource sharing protocols in real-time programming languages
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Java technologies for real-time and embedded systems (JTRES2011) and Data management for eScience in Brazil (eScience/WCGA 2011)
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2227–2251, November 2013
How to Cite
Lin, S., Wellings, A. and Burns, A. (2013), Supporting lock-based multiprocessor resource sharing protocols in real-time programming languages. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2227–2251. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2882
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!