Special Issue Paper
A DOF-based dynamic spectrum auction algorithm in cognitive femtocell
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Special Issue on Advances in Networking Technologies for Wireless Internet
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1126–1143, 25 June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, G., Ren, P., Du, Q. and Zhang, C. (2013), A DOF-based dynamic spectrum auction algorithm in cognitive femtocell. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1126–1143. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2883
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61172091
- National Science and Technology Major Project. Grant Number: 2012ZX03001031-002
- Key Project of National High Technology Research and Development Program (863) of China. Grant Number: 2011AA01A105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!