High-level specifications for automatically generating parallel code
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 989–1012, May 2013
How to Cite
Acosta, A., Almeida, F. and Peláez, I. (2013), High-level specifications for automatically generating parallel code. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 989–1012. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2888
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- EC (FEDER), the Spanish MEC through R&D. Grant Number: TIN2008-06570-C04-03
- Government of the Canary Islands. Grant Number: SolSubC200801000307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!