Special Issue Paper
Iterative sparse matrix–vector multiplication for accelerating the block Wiedemann algorithm over GF(2) on multi-graphics processing unit systems
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on eScience 2010 and Euro-Par 2011
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 586–603, 2013
How to Cite
Schmidt, B., Aribowo, H. and Dang, H.-V. (2013), Iterative sparse matrix–vector multiplication for accelerating the block Wiedemann algorithm over GF(2) on multi-graphics processing unit systems. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 586–603. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2896
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!