Special Issue Paper
Power-aware scheduling with effective task migration for real-time multicore embedded systems
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Advances in parallel, distributed, embedded and ubiquitous systems (ICA3PP 2011)
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 1987–2001, 25 September 2013
How to Cite
March, J. L., Sahuquillo, J., Petit, S., Hassan, H. and Duato, J. (2013), Power-aware scheduling with effective task migration for real-time multicore embedded systems. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1987–2001. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2899
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Spanish MICINN,
- Consolider Programme
- Plan E funds
- European Commission FEDER funds. Grant Numbers: CSD2006-00046, TIN2009-14475-C04-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!