Special Issue Paper
Parallel computing strategies in the analysis of the inhibiting effect of price limits on futures prices
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Special issue on computational finance (CoF09)
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1666–1678, 25 June 2014
How to Cite
Balakrishnan, N., Gopinatha, J., Goswami, D. and Shanker, L. (2014), Parallel computing strategies in the analysis of the inhibiting effect of price limits on futures prices. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 26: 1666–1678. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2907
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!