Achieving energy efficiency during collective communications
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 2140–2156, October 2013
How to Cite
Sundriyal, V., Sosonkina, M. and Zhang, Z. (2013), Achieving energy efficiency during collective communications. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2140–2156. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2911
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- Iowa State University of Science and Technology; the Director, Office of Science, Division of Mathematical, Information, and Computational Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-07CH11358, DE-AC02-05CH11231
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF/OCI—0749156, 0941434, 0904782, 1047772
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!