Special Issue Paper
Configurable and scalable class of high performance hardware accelerators for simultaneous DNA sequence alignment
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: High performance computing and simulation: architectures, systems, algorithms, technologies, services, and applications
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1319–1339, July 2013
How to Cite
Sebastião, N., Roma, N. and Flores, P. (2013), Configurable and scalable class of high performance hardware accelerators for simultaneous DNA sequence alignment. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1319–1339. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2934
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!