Structural testing for message-passing concurrent programs: an extended test model
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 21–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Souza, P. S.L., Souza, S. R.S. and Zaluska, E. (2014), Structural testing for message-passing concurrent programs: an extended test model. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 26: 21–50. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2937
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- CAPES. Grant Numbers: 2010/02839-0, 2008/57870-9, 573963/2008-8, 1191/10-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!