Special Issue Paper
The Speedup-Test: a statistical methodology for programme speedup analysis and computation
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: High performance computing and simulation: architectures, systems, algorithms, technologies, services, and applications
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1410–1426, July 2013
How to Cite
Touati, S.-A.-A., Worms, J. and Briais, S. (2013), The Speedup-Test: a statistical methodology for programme speedup analysis and computation. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1410–1426. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2939
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!