Special Issue Paper
Cloud resource provisioning and SLA enforcement via LoM2HiS framework
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: High performance computing and simulation: architectures, systems, algorithms, technologies, services, and applications
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1462–1481, July 2013
How to Cite
Emeakaroha, V. C., Brandic, I., Maurer, M. and Dustdar, S. (2013), Cloud resource provisioning and SLA enforcement via LoM2HiS framework. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1462–1481. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2944
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!