Special Issue Paper
A fine-grained access control and revocation scheme on clouds
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special issues on Workshop on high performance data intensive computing, Wireless and mobile network performance evaluation and Securing cyberspace
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1697–1714, 25 April 2016
How to Cite
2016) A fine-grained access control and revocation scheme on clouds. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 28: 1697–1714. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2956., , and (
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2016
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61070207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!