Special Issue Paper
A review of bioinspired computer-aided design tools for hardware design
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Parallel Architectures and Bioinspired Algorithms and GPU Computing and Exploitation of Hardware Accelerators
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1015–1036, 10 June 2013
How to Cite
Lanchares, J., Garnica, O., Fernández-de-Vega, F. and Ignacio Hidalgo, J. (2013), A review of bioinspired computer-aided design tools for hardware design. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1015–1036. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2957
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Avanza Competitividad. Grant Numbers: I+D+i TSI-020100-2010-962, TIN 2008-00508
- MEC Consolider Ingenio. Grant Numbers: CSD00C-07-20811, TIN2011-28627-C04-03
- Gobierno de Extremadura and EDERF. Grant Number: GRU10029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!