Special Issue Paper
Finding exemplars in dense data with affinity propagation on clusters of GPUs
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Parallel Architectures and Bioinspired Algorithms and GPU Computing and Exploitation of Hardware Accelerators
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1137–1152, 10 June 2013
How to Cite
Kurdziel, M. and Boryczko, K. (2013), Finding exemplars in dense data with affinity propagation on clusters of GPUs. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1137–1152. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2962
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!